I'm Jyri-Petteri ”ZeiP” Paloposki, a 32 year old IT professional interested of, among other things, technology, economy, basic rights and the environment. I'm running for Turku city council for the Green Party with the number 437. Check out the blog articles below, see a more thorough introduction to myself and follow my social media accounts. Stay tuned!
And hey, if my thoughts seem cool and you'd like to participate to my campaign one way or another, let me know!
Follow my social media accounts:
And if you're able to, also consider donating to my campaign. Even a small amount will go a long way and donating is easy and secure here (unfortunately the donation form is currently only available in Finnish, but contact me if you need help with the form)!
My information in candidate selection engines:
- Finnish Broadcasting Company (Yle) (in English!)
- Helsingin sanomat (in Finnish)
- Ilta-Sanomat (in Finnish)
- Youth sector (in Finnish)
- Freedom of religion (in Finnish)
- Turun sanomat (in Finnish)
- Teachers' union OAJ (in Finnish)
- Scouting candidates (in Finnish)
- The science party (in Finnish)
- Responsible procurement (in Finnish)
- #RoomForArt (in Finnish)
- Cycling election (in Finnish)
- Entrepreneurs (in Finnish)
- Seta's rainbow city (in Finnish)
- Dewi's appeal for cat welfare (in Finnish)
Candidates can make an advance disclosure of their funding. My advance funding disclosure is available in the National audit office's web service.